But let's face it: although we want to enjoy the great benefits of green beauty, we often encounter the challenge that it comes at a premium price. We all want to feel beautiful and healthy, but budgets do not always allow to step into decadent and sometimes overpriced eco-luxury.
So here are some tips if you do not want to compromise on your beauty and health principles, but at the same time don't want to splash too much:
- Check your beauty cabinet before "buying" and really assess what you need, not what you want.
- Target established affordable green brands such as Weleda, Benecos, Lavera, So' Bio Etic, Avril beaute, Andalou Naturals, Organic Surge, Dr Bronner's.
- Take advantage of online sales/offers (occuring generally after any other special occasions).
- Buy raw ingredients online at a very good price (Aromazone, Aromantic, Mountain Rose Herbs).
- Establish a regular spending ban throughout the year if you see your spend too much on unecessary products.
- Adopt a minimalistic approach- your skin will even thank you more.
- Serum and anti-wrinkle creams are the top 2 products you really have to spend on.
- Do some DIY recipes (such as yogurt+honey weekly mask) can be very rewarding result-wise.
- Remember, a glowing skin comes first by eating a healthy diet.
What do you think? do you have any other tips to add?