Today, I am even more excited to review the Madara Superseed age recovery facial oil*, a beauty oil that is designed for mature/tired skins. Read below what I think!
We are all dreaming of a super top beauty product that not only can smoothe the skin out but also prevent any sign of premature ageing. Well, I think I have found a true diamond and its name is Superseed Age recovery facial oil.
Yes, it is one of the best facial oils I have ever tried! You just need a couple of drops, apply it onto cleansed face and leave it overnight. You can also use it in the morning if you fancy it mixed with your moisturiser. It feels really silky on the skin and is super fast to absorb. The scent is really subtle and nice, so perfect if you nose is sort of sensitive to overpowering smells.
Since I have used this oil, my skin looks more radiant, fine lines are somehow attenuated and imperfections seem to be keeping at bay,
So what's inside really? This is an oil blend, made of the most exquisite organic fruit/berry oils, topped up with some brillant extracts. To name a few, we have:
- the Strawberry seed oil, which is super emollient and helps to maintain skin elasticity.
- the Cranberry seed oil, a beauty oil packed of Vitamin E and Anthocyanin that aims to regenerate the skin and restore its glow.
- the Blackcurrant seed oil is another top skin loving oil that is beneficial for damaged and dry skins.
- the famous Rosehip oil which aims at reducing scars and helps troubled skins.
- the Raspberry seed oil is rich in ellagic acid and carotenoids, which have some great anti-inflammatory properties.
- the Carrot seed oil is rich in carotenoids, which rejuvenates and increases the skin tone.
I should not forget to mention how I love the packaging! The bottle comes in a dropper dispenser. You can store the beauty oil back in the pretty box that comes with the product: great to preserve the oil blend from light.
The Superseed Age recovery oil retails at €46.00 for 30ml, which sounds pricey. However, the beauty oil will last a really long time and given the high quality of this fabulous product, I think it is well worth the price. It is a complete product that targets all skin problems related to ageing. Use it regularly and you won't be disappointed.
...Top beauty oil to include in your beauty regime!
Get it HERE.
Composition: Rosa canina (Rosehip) seed oil, decyl cocoate, Solanum lycopersicum (Tomato) fruit extract, Fragaria ananassa (Strawberry) seed oil, Sorbus acuparia (Rowan) fruit extract, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) seed oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit extract, Hypericum perforatum (St. John Wort) extract, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) seed oil, tocopherol, aroma, Daucus carrot (Carrot) seed oil, citral, limonene, linalool, geraniol.
What do you think? which regenerative beauty oil do you use?
Chat with me